Thank you to everyone who applied for this scholarship. This was a tough decision, but we have chosen a winner! Please visit our winner’s page to check out the winner of our scholarship!
We greatly appreciate the time and effort you put into your application and strongly encourage everyone to apply again next year!
Recovering from an injury after an accident can be long and difficult. At Bence Law, we fight to compensate those wrongly injured in an accident. That’s why we understand and emphasize the struggles of injury recovery. Overcoming these challenges takes the victim’s high level of determination and courage. That is why we are proud to announce our 2023 Sport Injury Scholarship.
We are looking for incoming college students or graduates who have overcome a physical injury for this scholarship. In 750-1000 words, tell us about a time you were injured during a physical or other recreational activity and how you overcame that injury. The deadline is February 28, 2023. One student will receive an award of $1,000.
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, vocational student, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a vocational program or two to a five-year post-secondary institution for the Fall 2023 semester.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- Employees of Bence Law, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their professional and academic experience.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
The recipient of the Sport Injury Scholarship will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their full application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2023. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Scholarship applications should be sent with the subject line “Bence Law, – 2023 Sport Injury Scholarship Application.”
Please send any questions to email@example.com as well.