What should I do after a motorcycle accident?
- First and foremost after any accident, you need to seek medical attention for your injuries. Getting medical help right away can also help protect a personal injury claim in the future.
- If possible, you should take as many photos as you can at the scene immediately after the accident.
- Call the police to report the accident.
- Make sure you take down the other parties’ names, phone numbers, license numbers and their insurance information.
- It’s important that you don’t admit fault or apologize.
- Call the insurance company as soon as possible to report the accident but don’t accept any settlement until you talk to an attorney.
Posted in: Featured Motorcycle Accident FAQ